Friday 7 March 2014

Rimmel Fruities – Strawberry Fizz Scented Nail Polish


 
When I picked up this Rimmel nail polish recently, I chose it for the gorgeous bright colour. I actually had no idea that it was a scented polish until I had applied it and was waiting for it to dry. I was patiently watching TV when I noticed the strawberry smell, which was a nice surprise! This polish smells lovely when drying, and after it has dried too. It’s really sweet and fruity. I find that I can still notice the smell for a day or two after applying, and I love the pink colour. It’s the only nail polish I have been wearing lately.

The polish gives a nice shiny finish, and I have found it to be long lasting, as the bottle promises. For me, it takes a good few days before any minor chips appear – perfect! 

At just £2.99, I have found this polish to be well worth the money. I also picked it up in Boots on a 3 for 2 offer, so I paid less than £6 for 3 different Rimmel nail polishes... bargain!

Have you tried a Rimmel Fruities polish?

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous colour and a bargain too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Yes, I'll find you on bloglovin now :)
      Rachel

      Delete
  3. Lovely colour and the scent is a bonus!
    heartoceansecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great on your skin tone!

    www.everybeautytalks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this pink! I didn't know they did scented polish!

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete